As the premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Ukiah, California, Redwood Cove Healthcare Center is proud to provide compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
At Redwood Cove Healthcare Center our goal is to create an unparalleled rehabilitation experience that will help our residents return home with the highest level of independence possible. Our caring and skilled therapists will create a personalized care plan, and with just the right amount of encouragement and perseverance, optimal results can be achieved with our in-house therapy team.
At Redwood Cove Healthcare Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility is challenging. At Redwood Cove Healthcare Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals provides residents with comfort and convenience during their recovery from a surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Come and visit us today! Call us anytime to schedule a guided tour and complementary therapy consultation.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.